Registrar Forms

Authorization For Access To Student Records (FERPA)

Change of Citizenship Status Form

College of Business Graduate Program Change Request

Graduation Application - Undergraduate

Students must apply to graduate in the semester in which they will complete all of the degree requirements for their major(s) and/or minor(s). Without applying for graduation, students will not receive a degree!

Participation in the Commencement Ceremony Request Form

This form may be submitted for consideration by a student who will not complete their graduation requirements in a given semester, but wishes to participate in the commencement ceremony during that semester. Students who need to complete an internship or six or less credits may be eligible to participate in the ceremony. The student’s name will not appear in the commencement program. Students are reminded to apply for graduation in the semester they intend to complete their degree requirements.

PASSHE Application for Visiting Graduate Student Status

PASSHE Application for Visiting Student Status

Preferred Name Change Request Form

Use this form to request a preferred name be created.

Repeat Approval Form

Students are limited to a maximum of six total repeats. Repeats of a single course will be limited to a maximum of three repeats. Once a student reaches the maximum allowed repeats, they must gain approval to repeat another course. When a student repeats a course, the credits are to be counted only once in determining the semester grade point average (GPA) and the total credits needed for graduation. The most recent grade in the course (regardless of whether it is higher or lower) will be used to calculate GPA.

Request for Petition to Graduate Exceptions Committe

Request for Time Extension for Graduate Study

This form is used to petition the Graduate Exceptions Committee for an extension of time to complete a graduate degree at Kutztown University.

Student Name & Address Change Form

Students are able to change their legal name by filling out this form and providing documentation of the name change (Marriage Certificate, Court Order, Divorce Decree). Student addresses can also be changed by using this form.

Thesis Course Registration

This form is for graduate students only and requests permission to register for a thesis.

Thesis Submission Form

Undergraduate Change of Major

VA Enrollment Certification Request Form

Students who receive Veteran's Benefits are required to complete this form for each semester they take courses and wish to receive benefits.

Verification of Enrollment Request Form

This form is used to verify a student's current or past enrollment dates, expected date of graduation, or other pertinent information contained on the student's academic record at Kutztown University. The form may be especially useful for insurance and loan deferment purposes.

Verification of Name & Address for Diploma Form

This form can be completed to make sure that a student's diploma will be mailed to the correct physical address. It can also be used to change the name that will be printed on the diploma. Legal documentation, such as a birth certificate, driver's license, or social security card is required.

Veteran Priority Registration Form

Withdrawal or Leave of Absence from the University