Disability Services Forms

Dining Accommodation Request Form

This form allows DSO staff to send referrals related to food allergies and preferences to the KU campus nutritionist, allowing them to discuss whether their accommodation needs can be met in the KU dining halls or whether a housing accommodation or exemption is required.

Employee Accommodation Request Form